A Program on Safety and Security
We have planned three highly informative and interesting presentations, followed by a free lunch - so we hope you will mark you calendar to attend. Our professional panelists will be providing valuable and highly practical “news you can use” as well as answering any questions or concerns you might have. The agenda for the day will be:
* Registration at 9:45 a.m.
* Panel #1 -- Safety Inside Your Skin, which will cover drug interactions, opioid overuse and depression. Our panelists will be Michele Sionas and Rick Patel of Grove Street Pharmacy and our own Andrea Peyser, MSW.
* Panel #2 -- Safety In Your Home, which will address fire safety (especially in multi-family homes) as well as scams and identity theft. This panel will feature Imelda Muench, Fire Inspector of the Montclair Fire Department and Jackie Berman from Legal Shield.
* Panel #3 -- Safety in Your Community, which will cover auto break-ins and street robbery and, very importantly, pedestrian safety. Officer Garth Guthrie of the Montclair Police Department will address these issues, along with Bike&Walk Montclair.
* Lunch, provided by Toni’s Kitchen, with featured speaker Brian Scantlebury, the Montclair Township Manager, who will be discussing how best to reach the township offices and make your voice heard.
RSVP to 973-707-5088 or aginginmontclairAIM@gmail.com. Hope to see you there!AIM gratefully acknowledges the support of the Township of Montclair for this program.